The personal information that you provide to Impact Sustainability may be used for the following purposes:
- To offer you services to
- To provide you with important information about Impact Sustainability or our partner organisations
- To provide you with a recorded or live demonstration of our system
- To provide you with a trial of our system
Impact Sustainability may share your personal information with third party suppliers who have been engaged by Impact Sustainability for the specific purpose of one of the above mentioned areas. In this instance, strict privacy guidelines will be adhered to.
The types of personal information that Impact Sustainability may request from you include:
- Contact information (names, address, email address, phone number etc)
- Business information (name, employee numbers, revenue, size etc)
- Your views on certain topics and other feedback/opinions
- The reasons behind your interest in our service
You can control the amount of personal information you share with Impact Sustainability, however, you may not qualify for some of Impact Sustainability’s services and offerings if you do not provide the minimum required information.
You are entitled to change the personal details that Impact Sustainability holds about you if they have changed or are incorrect and be assured that Impact Sustainability will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised use.
You can request access to your personal information or request to be removed from the Impact Sustainability database at any time by simply contacting us.